Potions created with the Brewing skill have a variety of effects. The effects of most potions last a certain amount of time before wearing off.
- Without or with base Brewing Kit: +0%,
- With enhanced Brewing Kit: Sapphire=+25%, Emerald=+50%, Ruby=75%, Diamond=+100%.
During brewing, all of the brewing materials give different XP outputs as per below:
|Image||Brewing Material||XP given per item when brewing|
|Dotted Green Leaves|
These are the following potions, which may currently be brewed:
- (*) If the the player wants to make 5 gold bars with just one smelting upgrade potion, it is possible to drink the Smelting Upgrade Potion at the last bar smelted after 12 seconds (note that it is not 13 seconds due to the potion being drunk at the NEXT tick).
Brewing XP Mixer
The Brewing Mixer allows the player to receive additional brewing xp for drinking a specific potion. After drinking the specified potion a new potion will appear in the mixer. This can be done a total of 5 times within 24 hours. The 24 hour timer to reset the usages will not start until the 5th potions has been drank.
- Potions will only appear in the mixer if the player has the appropriate brewing level to be able to brew the potion.
- The orb reroll potions and the oil potion will never appear in the mixer.
| Mining |